Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

we've reached the end.

Well folks, we've done it! Today is the final day of the I Am Second Challenge. It may have taken us more than [22] days, but we' did it in the time that God ordained. I am hopeful that we each can move forward putting into practice the lessons we learned through these videos. And guess what? There are more videos not included in the challenge online.

One common thread throughout all of these videos has been "difficulties". A person who is Second learns from difficulties. Who can you tell today something you learned from a tough time in your life? Watch today's challenge featuring Tony Dungy by clicking here.

I've loved getting to share this challenge with all of you and invite you each to challenge me daily! I will continue to pray that God place challenges in your path that draw you close to Him. As we see in James 1:2-4, "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment