Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Am Second Day [4]

"And laying there, just in a complete state of brokenness, I told God, 'Okay, I get it. I can't do it. It's not me. And so, God, if you can use me, if you want me to stay, if you want me to work on this, if you really want me to do this, then I'll stay. And I'll give it all to you.' And from that point forward, things began to change."

Today's I Am Second Challenge video highlights The Biggest Loser winner Michelle Aguilar. Her story and testimony is one that I think a lot of people can relate to. To take today's challenge, click here!

"The scale wouldn't define me. My weight wasn't going to define me. .... But God, all along, was defining me."

Who needs to hear this story? Share this video and challenge with them. Michelle battled with food. What is your relationship with food? Make today a day of health.

No comments:

Post a Comment