Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I Am Second Day [10]

What's up guys and gals?! We've reached Day [10] of the I am Second Challenge. Thank you all for keeping up with it with me; I've loved the encouragement. Keep sending your comments, prayer requests and anything else you'd like for me to know. Also, I'm going to be taking your suggestions/recommendations for some awesome challenges I should do to add to my blog-o-adventures! In the meantime, check out today's challenge video by clicking here!

Have you ever struggled with anger? Ever felt that extending compassion to someone was near impossible? I know I have, which helps me relate to Victor's story. Bitterness and revenge captured Victor after his sister disappeared. Peace came when he gave it to Jesus.

"Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." -Ephesians 4:31-32

What pain do you need to ask Jesus to take from you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment