Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

let's hear it for new york.

This post is about six months in the making. I've gone back and forth numerous times trying to decide if I wanted to share this with anyone. But seeing as how this blog is devoted to my many adventures, I don't see why I shouldn't fill you all in on this particular one.

Early this Spring, I got the amazing opportunity to travel up to New York City and audition for two shows: Legally Blonde and Grease. These would be two of four shows put on by Shenandoah Summer Music Theater at Shenandoah University. During my over-night stay in the Big Apple, I kept a "video diary" of thoughts and experiences. After combining them into a cinematic masterpiece, I now want to share it with you all!

I hope you enjoy getting a small glimpse into my time in NYC. It is definitely an experience I will not forget and I can't wait to go back again! But for now, sit back and enjoy!!


Here is a link to the Hostel I stayed in:
Jazz on Amsterdam - click here

No comments:

Post a Comment