Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

surf. sand. and a helluva good time.

Anyone who really knows me can stand up for me when I say that the beach is seriously one of my favorite places! There is absolutely nothing like sitting in a chair in the sun with the waves rushing in and knowing that I have no where to be. Ahhhh....relaxation!

A couple weeks ago, Heids and I were blessed enough to join my family in Myrtle Beach for a week of sun, sand and good times. There were 23 of us staying in our house, and though things were crammed at times we made it work. With the beach only a couple hundred yards away, I knew this week would hold a ton of memories. So, instead of overwhelming you with tons of details that you'll probably just skim over, I've decided to post some of my favorite pictures from the week. I'll add in the link to the full album down at the bottom too!

Enjoy!


These two.. #bff

My main lil homie - cousin Caleb
Surfing with my niece, Hayden

Heidi and I searching for "wildlife"
My parents renewed their vows for their 25th Anniversary!


My cousin, Brooke, and her boyfriend, Steven


Ready for our "big kids' night out"

The backyard
I seriously have the cutest niece EVER!
I hope you all enjoyed this sneak peek into our week at Myrtle Beach. Feel free to take a look at the rest album by clicking here! And remember to leave comments below and check back often for more fun with Phiz!

Until next time, be adventurous.

No comments:

Post a Comment