Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

No Excuses.

To say that I have fallen off the radar would be a HUGE understatement; my last post on here dates back all the to October which is highly unacceptable! While my absence from my blog may seem unwarranted, let me assure you that I have had many good reasons.

My life has been nothing short of interesting, consisting of various twists and turns, roadblocks and moments of joy and delight. I've walked along paths I never imagined for myself. And I have faced obstacles that have undoubtedly shaken my faith to its core. Yet, all the while my God has stood faithfully by my side, flowing words of encouragement into my wondering heart.

I now am finding myself back at the keyboard, excited about adventures that lie before me. My hope is that you all will return here often to hear the stories, see the pictures and, ultimately, marvel as the Lord's plan unfolds before me.

I look forward to sharing with you all again very soon. Until then, enjoy an adventure of your own.


Fondly,

Phiz

No comments:

Post a Comment